Asset Finance, Leasing and Hire Purchase
As Leasing and HP Finance Specialists we provide fast and competitive quotations on all capital equipment necessary to run your business. As Commercial Finance Brokers we will ource and secure the most competitive terms and rates for you, including ‘small ticket’ items with a capital value from £2000.
Both leasing and hire purchase (HP) are popular forms of finance, enabling businesses to obtain equipment, machinery or other business assets without the large upfront costs that can put a strain on cash flow and working capital.
What types of assets can we fund?
New and used cars, LCVs & HGVs, Trailers, Mini Buses, Executive and Prestige Vehicles
Lifestyle & Specialist Vehicles
Motorhomes, Motorbikes, Caravans, Classic Cars, Luxury Vehicles, Buses and Coaches
Tractors and Farm Machinery, Construction, Cranes, Aircraft, Marine Vessels
Refrigeration, Heating & Air Conditioning, Garage Equipment, Veterinary & Dental Equipment, Testing Equipment
IT & Office
IT, Software, Photocopiers, Shop Fittings, CCTV, Security Systems, Cleaning & Office Equipment
Beauty, Leisure & Gym Equipment
Benefits of Leasing
Leasing is a tax and cash efficient way of financing equipment for your business, it keeps the asset ‘off-balance sheet’ and offers the following key benefits:
- It provides immediate use of the asset without paying for it all at once
- It frees up working capital and bank loan/overdraft facilities for business growth
- The lease contract is structured for the length of time you require the use of the asset
- Sale & Leaseback allows you to release capital in assets that you already own
- It offers the most tax-efficient structure for your business
- HP usually involves a deposit and fixed payments over an agreed term
- We can provide a solution irrespective of credit history or previous problems
- Recovery Loan Scheme eligible